MTIS Group offers certification, calibration, replacement and repair services across a wide range of instrumentation. All certification and calibration services are carried out in accordance with the relevant NATA standards by a qualified technician. Services include a comprehensive certificate or report which is offered via print, email or hosted online depending on the clients requirement.
MTIS Group is proud to offer the entire range of calibration and certification services on site. If you would like further information or pricing please get in touch with us today.
- Industrial grade pressure gauges from -95 kPa (vacuum) to 413 MPa (15,000 psi)
- Pneumatic grade pressure gauges to 7 MPa (1,000 psi)
- Chart recorders from -95 kPa (vacuum) to 103 MPa (15,000 psi)
- Pressure transducers from -95 kPa (vacuum) to 103 MPa (15,000 psi)
- Mud Gauges (Model D & F) to 137 MPa (20,000 psi)
- Unitized Gauges (UFPG, UHPG & UPG) to 103 MPa (15,000 psi)
- Tong Line Pull Gauges to 137 MPa (20,000 psi)
- Pneumatic safety relief valves to 7 MPa (1,000 psi)
- Hydraulic relief valves to 137 MPa (20,000 psi)
- Manual reset relief valves (Oteco RR / Cameron Type B on mud systems) to 55 MPa (8,000 psi)
- Hydrostatic relief valves to 137 MPa (20,000 psi)