We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Workshop Superintendent to join the company. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role requires experience in supervising and coordinating a team of staff with varying level of ability and skills. The role will focus on effective resource coordination and people management to ensure efficient operation of the workshop in Port Moresby.
This is a permanent residential position offering accommodation and an immediate start for the candidate who possesses the required skills and a highly committed work ethic. The successful person will have a high attention to detail and a focus to perform and grow with the business. Highly considered candidates will have experience in the resources industry and/or proven hydraulic knowledge
Strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of:
- Proven experience in team leadership and in supervising a team of diverse roles.
- Experience in job allocation, job scheduling and co-ordination of resources.
- Experience in quoting of jobs, purchasing and quality checks
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- A strong understanding of customer service.
- A strong work ethic who takes pride in their ability to lead and motivate others.
- Being able to work under pressure and confidence in time management
- Flexible with working hours
- A focus on continuous improvement and process improvement.
Ordinary working hours will be 8.00am to 5.00pm Mon-Friday and half day Saturdays. A fully maintained service vehicle will be supplied during work hours and the position comes with the opportunity to advance within the company.
A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on experience and competency. MTIS Group is an equal opportunity employer and this position is open to both male and female applicants.
Please forward your written application and a current resume to:
HR | MTIS GROUP
PO Box 8722, Boroko, NCD